Dr. Cranton DC is a licensed Chiropractor in Northwestern Ontario. He is trained and uses a variety of Chiropractic techniques including Diversified, Activator, Applied Kinesiology, Gonstead, KST, Arthrostim and others.
Dr. Cranton DC has special training in Pediatrics and perinatal care, working with children from conception to birth and beyond to teenage years.
He has over 30 years of experience, more than most Chiropractors in Thunder Bay and the surrounding area.
1978-1981 Saint Francis Xavier University- Honors Bachelor of Science program- Biology and Chemistry
1985 Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College – Doctor of Chiropractic
1985 to present – Busy Chiropractic practice
Private practice for over 30 years serving Thunder Bay and region
Traveled to Panama on a mission trip with 47 chiropractors serving thousands
Past board member of The Lung Association- Thunder Bay
Recipient of the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce’s “Excellence in Small Business Award-2010”
– My Family, my wife Ingrid and our two incredible children, and our golden retriever
– Love of the outdoors, downhill skiing, mountain and road biking, wakeboarding, sailing Lasers and Lightning class sailboats
– Travel to far away and interesting places with different cultures
– Love to cook and entertain with family and friends
– Love of music, playing my guitars, going to concerts and listening to an eclectic collection of tunes
Dedicated to restoring your health & once restored, keeping you that way!
Licenses and Certifications:
- Registered with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO)
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Member Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce