You can download our New Laser Patient Forms here
Theralase Therapeutic Laser
We offer Theralase, a natural and effective treatment for your pain.
Theralase Therapeutic Laser Treatments provide patients with a safe, effective and painless therapy that uses the body’s own natural healing systems to relieve pain, increase joint mobility, increase tissue integrity and promote cell regeneration.
Theralase Therapeutic Laser Treatment offers treatment for both acute and chronic pain conditions. Within a short period of time, patients who have been incapacitated or restricted by pain for years regain the active and healthy lifestyles they knew before their injury or illness occurred.
Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects
Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of billions of photons of light. The body absorbs this laser light on a cellular level and transforms it into chemical energy, which the body then uses to commence its own tissue repairs. The biostimulating effect of laser therapy causes a decrease in inflammation and pain and an increase in tissue regeneration and healing.
- Rapid Cell Growth – Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Tissue Repair – Laser light stimulates tissue repair at the cellular level resulting in accelerated tissue healing.
- Increased Metabolic Activity – Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus a greater production of the basic food source for cells.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action – Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity – Laser light increases nutrient delivery to damaged tissue through increased blood flow.
- Stimulated Nerve Function – Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
Conditions successfully treated
- Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Neck Pain / WAD
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow / Golfer’s Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder / Hip Bursitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
- Diabetic Ulcers